THQ is coming back with its new WWE game and its bigger and better than any other game released so far. WWE 13’ will bring with it a huge roster of superstars and legends in one package. The announced roster for superstars and legends is one of the biggest we have ever seen in a WWE game.
WWE 13’ will also give players the opportunity to play against their friends and family in a multitude of new game modes. There are tons of new modes in the game that THQ is claiming to change how players have played the game.
Some of these modes include your favorite career mode and the newly announced Universe mode. The universe mode allows you to create custom matches that took place in the history of WWE on television. Using the mode you can re-create your favorite matches in the game and play it with your friends or family.
We are quite excited about the WWE 13’ Universe mode because being a WWE fan, we have always wanted to re-create some of the best moments from the universe of WWE. Here are some matches that we are already planning to recreate with our copies of WWE 13’.
- The Undertaker Vs ManKind Hell in a Cell match
- Mike Tyson as a referee for the match Stone Cold Steve Austin Vs Shawn Michaels.
- Shawn Michaels Vs The Undertaker at WrestleMania
- Kane Vs Undertaker the first ever match between the two
- The Rock Vs Stone Cold Steve Austin
- Bring back Gold Berg to fight against Brock Lesnar
- Brock Lesnar Vs Ken Shamrock Vs Mike Tyson, a match of real fighters.
The Universe mode can be used to create whatever kind of match you want. These were our ideas, what are yours?