Today, Electronic Arts revealed that along with Lionel Messi, nine other football megastars will be participating in the FIFA Soccer 13 campaign.
The upcoming FIFA Soccer 13 is one of the most hyped games amongst the soccer community and EA has revealed that Joe Hart, Alex Oxlade Chamberlain and several others will join the famous Argentina and Barcelona star Lionel Messi in the game’s campaign, including social media, packaging, promotion, marketing and others.
The nine players revealed by EA include:
- Lionel Messi, who plays for Argentina and FC Barcelona
- Joe Hart, who plays for England and Manchester United
- Balazs Dzsudzsak, who plays for Hungary and Moscow Dynamo
- Jakub Blaszczykowski, who plays for Poland and Borussia Dortmund
- Alex Oxlade Chamberlain, who plays for England and Arsenal
- Karim Benzema, who plays for France and Real Madrid
- David Alaba, who plays for Austria and Bayern Munich
- Claudio Marchisio, who plays for Italy and Juventus
- Tim Cahill, who plays for Australia and New York Red Bulls
- Roberto Soldado, who plays for Spain and Valencia
According to the Senior Vice President and General Manager of Football for Electronics Arts Sports Matt Bilbey, the new FIFA Soccer 13 will be launched with Lionel Messi, who is one of the most renowned and top players in football all over the world, on the cover.
Matt believes that launching the game with Messi on the cover, all over the world, is the perfect way to mark the launch of the best football games that they have ever created.
FIFA Soccer 13’s demo will be launched for several consoles including PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC on September 11. However, once the game is fully launched, it will be available for the PlayStation Vita, PSP, Wii Console, PlayStation 2/3 and 3DS. The game is also expected to launch on the forthcoming Wii U console.
The game is expected to be launched in North America on the 25th of September 2012 while other regions will get the game on September 28th.