Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings Enhance version was recently released by CD Projekt Red on the Xbox 360 and PC. This is the first time a Witcher game has made its way to a console, but those who have already played the game can get sweet new stuff through the Enhanced Edition.
The recently released enhanced edition adds tons of new content which will give you nearly 4 more hours of questing, some new cutscenes and cinematics and nearly 100 different bug fixes.
CD Projekt has also added a new CG intro and outro movie, so there is plenty to grab for anyone who already has the Witcher 2 title. The best thing about the enhanced edition for PC is that owners of the original version can upgrade it for free!
CD Projekt has been always great to its fan following, the developers have just released Patch 3.2 for the enhanced edition that fixes a lot of things. According to the official post from the developers, the new update for the enhanced edition significantly changes the user interface. CD Projekt urges you to allow the game to automatically acquire the update, however should you come across any problems; here is a link to download the patch manually.
The new update will automatically install a mod for The Witcher 2 Assassins Of Kings Enhanced Edition. This mod will add several new tweaks to the user interface. According to CD Projekt official patch notes, the mod can be disabled by the players. It will be turned on automatically after the patch is applied.
Here is a list of updates you can expect from the latest patch.
- Minimap now has a north arrow.
- Better tooltips which are taller and scroll a lot faster
- When shopping, a checkmark is added next to ingredients, books and any other things that you have already in your inventory.
- Players can now sort their inventory with alphabetical order.
- New sorting buttons have been added to nearly all inventory types. Players can now sort their stuff with weight, time acquired and price.