Celeste is a tweak that allows us to send through Bluetooth files of any type to another device, removing the limit set by Apple regarding the data transfers between Apple devices.
Recently, the developers of the Celeste tweak announced that a new Beta version is available for download, being dedicated only to those who want to test it, and after a while the final version of the Celeste tweak will be released, a version that will run without problems on the iOS 5 operating system.
Of course, the beta version for testing is available only for current clients, meaning that it is only available for those of you who purchased the tweak in the past. So if you are a current Celeste client and you have iOS 5.x installed on your apple device, then you can test the new Celeste beta version as follows:
1. Open Cydia, access the Manage tab and then click on Sources
2. Now click on Edit and then on Add
3. Introduce this source: http://apt.cocoanuts.co
4. Hit “Add Source” and wait for Cydia to update the new source you added
5. Now you will be able to see the beta versions of Celeste, Gremlin, YourTube and YourTube HD which you can install for testing. Of course, just like Celeste, to test the new YourTube or YourTube HD versions, you have to be a current client.
For the moment it is unknown of this beta version is compatible with iPad 2 or iPhone 4S.