Surely you remember the disappointment when instead of the iPhone 5 Apple released the iPhone 4S smartphone. Well, it appears that the iPhone 5 prototype existed and someone even tested it. It seems that the new phone needed some improvements in some areas.
A source close to Apple, who played around with the iPhone 5 prototype for two weeks and who was right in the past about Apple products, told Business Insider that the iPhone 5 smartphone exists.
Business Insider was unable to verify the information from another source so these revealings must be considered as rumors. So here is what the person who played around with the iPhone 5 prototype is saying:
1. The iPhone 5 prototype had a bigger screen than the current iPhone 4S. It had a 4 inch screen, just like the Samsung smartphone.
2. The iPhone 5 prototype was not made using quality materials.
3. The new phone was supposed to have the back cover made out of aluminum just like the iPad 2 tablets.
4. The same source says that Apple wants to use the “liquid metal” technology to produce colored iPhone smartphones. The liquid metal is just like paint made out of aluminum, completely colored saturated.
5. The color of the iPhone 5 prototype was very.. weird. And the source thinks that the iPhone 5 will have a screen with better colors.
6. The main button was a touch button.
7. The iPhone 5 was indeed thinner than the iPhone 4S.
8. Although the prototype was faster than the current iPhone 4S it had battery problems.
9. The iPhone 5 was supposed to have a 10 MP photo camera.
10. The iPhone 5 prototype also had Siri but it was named Assistant.